Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has the Holy See accidently forgot to tell the world about the true ancestry of Jesus

Has the Holy See accidently forgot to tell the world about the true ancestry of Jesus?
If you believe that the ancient cult of Caesar is not alive and well living in the Vatican under the name Holy See. You have missed something in your religious up bringing. They enjoy secrecy and ruling the world. They believe that since Augustus was an albino that they, as albino's, are the righteous rulers of the world. They call themselves the "Illuminati" The en-"light-ed ones.
Religion & Spirituality - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Eh?
2 :
How do you people come up with this stuff?
3 :
...Oh boy...we have another one... You may be interested in knowing that the Catholic Church has had 3 black Popes. The first I remember off the top of my head was Pope St. Victor I, who reined during the latter half of the 2nd century (circa AD 190) Edit: To gyrene81: That simply is not true. I used to think it was, but then I did my homework. I would recommend getting the Patrologia Graecae, and see for yourself. Edit again: I just checked my dates, and my memory served me well; Victor I was Pope from 189-199 AD. Pope Eleutherius was his predecessor (175-189), and Pope Zephyrinus was his successor (199-217).
4 :
To Scheherazade --- this is what happens when you mix licking toads and mushrooms together...
5 :
Somebody has been watching the DaVinci Code today.....or read Angels and Demon's. Nice meshing of the books.
6 :
Catholic bashing has become the only 'hate crime' that is allowed to continue, sad state of people's minds.
7 :
Isn't the superstitious imagination wonderful ?
8 :
Mystery of the Light?



Read more discussions:

Search News