Monday, June 21, 2010

Should I buy a house on the Vatican countryside

Should I buy a house on the Vatican countryside?
I've always wanted a nice house somewhere, where I can live in the summer. Though, I have never found anything that interests me, but last week I saw an advertisement on a website. It offered me to buy a house on the countryside of the Vatican state, I contacted the guy who was responsible for the ad and he sent me some pictures. The house and the environment around it were nothing but beautiful. Beautiful, but expensive... about 10 million dollars, I think. But a house like that with those huge fields of all natural beauty should be worth that. What do you think? Should I buy it?
Polls & Surveys - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sure!
2 :
It isn't a very safe place to raise children.
3 :
You should! It'll be a great place to spend the holidays all secluded and scenic. Go for it. Good luck!
4 :
ISN'T THAT 1-STEP TO 'Priest-hood' ??? HAHAHA....... Hmmmm....Must be a 'new strategy' by Vatican to 'recruit' new priests... THEN~They'll be 'sacking' all those pedo-molesting priest(s).... HAHAHA......LOL.... *Sorry...I just had to add some Humour here to liven things up ~~~ As far as I'm concern~I'm not going any nearer to that place ! Thank God....They don't have the island/beach there....LOL CHEERS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.....



Read more discussions:

Search News