Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Which story idea should I use

Which story idea should I use?
Okay, I'm only 13 but I'm an insanely good writer. these are some of my ideas- 1. A 14-year-old living in Vatican City who in a rebel and falls in love with the preachers son. 2. A mixed teenage couple living in the 1960's who are looked down on. 3. A 16-year-old rebel who sees the future in his dreams and sees the 9/11 attack in his dream the night before it happens so he tries to warn everyone but nobody believes him. Please help me elaborate on the plots and names and titles, etc. Thanks!!! And if you have any other ideas, that'd be great too. Anything but science fiction. (: Remember, I said I was a good WRITER. Not really at coming up with ideas.
Homework Help - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I like #1 it sounds interesting it kind of reminds me of Romeo & Juliet. Are these your ideas? Because they all sound very good! Speaking of romeo and Juliet do you mind helping me? ; http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsrxW8eajzPDHrlKZvtXf42vNnRG;_ylv=3?qid=20100516172116AAkPoT6
2 :
I like #1
3 :
im not sure you are an insanely good writer, as all of those ideas are unoriginal. what did you do, watch the knowing last night and think of number 3? if you are so "insanely good" im pretty sure you have to be creative. so be creative and think of a good idea. because these kinda stink.







Read more discussions :

Search News