Sunday, August 21, 2011

For Catholics

For Catholics...............?
If you were offered the chance, would you want to be able to live in Rome and be next to the Vatican, to be neighbors with His Holiness?
Religion & Spirituality - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no, I am American I want to live here where I can speak English
2 :
I agree with the first answer.
3 :
Hello, Sure; variety is the spice of life as the old proverb goes and Rome, the Eternal City has much to offer for the adventurer at heart. Cheers, Michael Kelly
4 :
Yes, but not only because it's next to the Vatican (although that would be great -- for a short time, but I do love my home parish. We are ALL the SAME church afterall)-- I would LOVE my children to be raised in a foreign country.
5 :
Unlike the first two answers, I am not a narrow-minded American who demands everything be my way. Yes, I would try it out and try to learn a new language at that. :D
6 :
sure id love to be an american ambassador to the vatican
7 :
I've been in Rome and it is just too intense a city for me to live in. Think of New York. Lots of hustle and bustle. I am also a liberal Catholic and have too many differences with His Holiness to live there. This is also coming from a half Italian American guy. Ultimately, I am an American and prefer to live in the suburbs like I do. I guess what I am I partly saying is that you have like the city to live in Rome. I only like the city in occasional doses.
8 :
i'm actually an almost ex-catholic lol. erm, well, not really as i would feel kinda bad everytime i 'sinned'.
9 :
heck I'd be satisfied to live across the street from a catholic church and be neighbors with Jesus.



Read more discussions:

Search News