Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When will the Vatican stop protecting paedophile priests

When will the Vatican stop protecting paedophile priests?
They're living in their own little dream world. They do it because they can confess their sins and believe they will enter Heaven. Personally, I don't think they'll get in. I'm not Christian, but there are some things that should never be forgiven. Loopholes. There are always loopholes. Your thoughts? http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/17/paedophile-priest-dublin-report-vatican
Religion & Spirituality - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
never
2 :
They won't.
3 :
they started many new punishments in the 90s
4 :
provide them hardcore evidence towards your claim and they wont be able to turn away from that... the world wont let them.
5 :
When they start selling their assets to feed the poor - never.
6 :
Never the Catholic church is the Whore of revelations
7 :
I believe the church doesn't believe what it preaches, otherwise they would do the shit they do.
8 :
The Vatican never protected them. Sadly, some local bishops did. That loophole is largely closed now, as a result of strict new measures the Vatican is taking. Hopefully these churches will follow the Vatican's example and clean up their own act: http://www.reformation.com Incidentally, almost none of the priests involved in such crimes were paedophiles. The secular press likes to use that term for its greater emotional impact, but men who are sexually attracted to adolescent boys are homosexuals, not paedophiles. .
9 :
I'm still waiting for the evidence the Vatican ever did. >>http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/17/paedophile-priest-dublin-report-vatican << Did you READ that chapter of the report? The word "protect" never appears; that's something the Guardian made up. http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Further%20portions.pdf/Files/Further%20portions.pdf
10 :
When priests stop being paedophiles.
11 :
My dear you are very right. Those people should be in jail for whole life. Second My Dear pope should allow those priests to get marry first then become priest. Like Orthodox. Then our children will be safe from those evils. These Rom en catholics are more discriminator than any other religion.I have my own life experience. If I get money I could sue those SOB for millions. My son died. I am separated not divorced. They did not take my name in the church or at the time of my son's burial. That hurt me every minute.
12 :
Seems they just want to shuffle them around. Like moving toxic waste from one area to another, when it should actually be forever sealed in an iron coffin and BURIED.






Read more discussions :

Search News