Wednesday, September 3, 2014

David Bowie, Vatican Museums in 3D and Vikings Headline New 'In The Gallery' Series


David Bowie, Vatican Museums in 3D and Vikings Headline New 'In The Gallery' Series


TORONTO, ONTARIO(Marketwired - Sept. 2, 2014) - Matisse in a movie theatre? It's happening this fall, as Cineplex's new In the Gallery series provides a cinematic tour of some of the top international art exhibits from around the globe. Event films ...


Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover


When I was a girl, I was a voracious reader. My school librarian knew this, and she would frequently recommend books for me to read. I liked her recommendations, but I remember one time I rejected her suggestion. I was somewhere about the fourth grade, and Mrs. Z pulled me aside during library time. ...



Search News